Bonn (August 2016)¶
- Leaflet map with time-dimension plugin.
- using twitcher security proxy.
- using conda environments for each birdhouse compartment.
- using ansible to deploy birdhouse compartments.
- added weather-regimes and analogs detection processes.
- allow upload of files to processes.
- updated Phoenix user interface.
Paris (October 2015)¶
- updated documents on readthedocs
- OAuth2 used for login with GitHub, Ceda, ...
- LDAP support for login
- using ncWMS and adagucwms
- register and use Thredds catalogs as data source
- publish local netcdf files and Thredds catalogs to birdhouse Solr
- qualtiy check processes added (cfchecker, qa-dkrz)
- generation of docker images for each birdhouse component
- using dispel4py as workflow engine in Malleefowl
- using Celery task scheduler/queue to run and monitor WPS processes
- improved Phoenix web client
- using birdy wps command line client
Paris (September 2014)¶
- Phoenix UI as WPS client with ESGF faceted search component and a wizard to chain WPS processes
- PyWPS based processing backend with supporting processes of Malleefowl
- WMS service (inculded in Thredds) for visualization of NetCDF files
- OGC CSW catalog service for published results and OGC WPS services
- ESGF data access with wget and OpenID
- Caching of accessed files from ESGF Nodes and Catalog Service
- WPS processes: cdo, climate-indices, ensemble data visualization, demo processes
- IPython environment for WPS processes
- initial unit tests for WPS processes
- Workflow engine Restflow for running processing chains. Currently there is only a simple workflow used: get data with wget - process data.
- Installation based on anaconda and buildout
- buildout recipes (birdhousebuilder) available on PyPI to simplify installation and configuration of multiple WPS server
- Monitoring of all used services (WPS, WMS, CSW, Phoenix) with supervisor
- moved source code and documentation to birdhouse on GitHub
Helsinki (May 2014)¶
- presentation of birdhouse at EGI, Helsinki
- stabilized birdhouse and CSC processes
- updated documenation and tutorials
Vienna (April 2014)¶
- presentation of birdhouse at EGU, Vienna
- “quality check” workflow for CORDEX data